This form is used by the department to compile test dates for accommodations, and for your USAT evaluation dates for the current term. If you have students whose accommodations are being handled by the Exams Office, you will need to enter the test date information again through their portal (sorry!)
- Please fill out the following form once for each course you teach. Please submit one form for joint courses, and include all course subjects/numbers (CISC/CMPE 327, COGS 400/CISC 452, etc.).
- Please use the email at which you would like COMPSA to contact you to coordinate your USAT evaluation.
- Additional fields will pop up as each test date/time are completed. Don’t worry about the extra field that pops up after your last test entry. Just leave it blank.
- Rename one of the ‘Test’ fields as ‘USAT’, and choose an evaluation date, and the start time of that class. This info, and your email address, will be given to COMPSA to coordinate your evaluation.
- If you have any questions or details, please use the comment box.